1. Let us imagine that the air (dust) sample proves toxic (resonates with the saliva sample). What is it in the air that is toxic? These are the biggest suspects:
• CFCs (from leaking refrigerant, check refrigerator and air conditioner by removing them from the house and retesting the dust after three days, or simply buy a non-CFC variety)
• vanadium (from leaking house gas from a fuel line— repair)
• arsenic from pesticide (switch to boric acid)
• solvent from a lamp or can of lighter fuel (take them out of the house)
• chlorine from water (use carbon filters; remove bleach bottles)
• asbestos (clothes dryer belt)
• paint thinner, carpet cleaner (remove from house)
• fiberglass from bare insulation somewhere (fix holes in ceiling or wall)
• formaldehyde (new foam bedding, new fabric or clothing)
2. suppose the water proves toxic (appears in your white blood cells); search for lead, copper, and cadmium. Although municipal water tests occasionally detect small amounts of propyl alcohol, benzene, or wood alcohol, I have never detected them—you need not search for them.
3. If the medicines are toxic just change brands. Your pharmacist can help you find a replacement brand. Find which ones are toxic and stop using them. (Don’t use up any of the polluted pills or supplements.) They do more harm than good.
4. If the clothing or dishes are toxic (appear in the saliva), suspect
• cobalt • PCB • aluminum
stop all detergent use. use borax, or washing soda, or use
paper plates and plastic cups (not styrofoam).
5. If the food is toxic, suspect
• food molds • aluminum • bacteria
Don’t eat that food any more.
6. Any bacterium or toxin that invades certain brain centers can cause tremor. The most common culprits are Shigella, mercury, thallium and arsenic. Try to identify these for your sake as well as your loved one.
The Salmonellas and Shigellas will have come from some food. Be sure all dairy foods, including butter and whipping cream, are sterilized. Parasites come from meats. Be sure no undercooked or fast food meats are eaten. Kill all bacteria, viruses and parasites with a zapper. Sterilize fingernails with grain alcohol to prevent reinfection. Use Lugol’s (see Recipes) and the Bowel Program (page 546) to clear them up.
Bacteria, coming from teeth and jaw (bone infections, called cavitations) may not seem as recent as two weeks. Indeed, they may have been there for ten years. But something recent may have aggravated them, so they now can enter more easily into the blood and brain. You may never find out what caused this. It is wisest to check this possibility with a dentist before doing weeks of other testing. See a dentist who can find and clean cavitations. Do dental repair according to the principles described in the dental section.