Never diet during illness
This is a rule based on common sense. A weight-loss diet must wait at least two years.
Bake your own bread! I found aflatoxin in commercial bread after just four days in my bread box, but none in homemade bread even after two weeks! Aflatoxin is a most potent carcinogen and immunosuppressant. Aflatoxin is the toxin in your diet that keeps you from clearing propyl alcohol from your body (see 382)! Aflatoxin is a substance made by mold; bread starts to mold on the grocery store shelf. Don’t buy plastic-wrapped bread. Don’t ever salvage moldy food, whether it is fruit, breads or leftovers in the refrigerator. Throw them out. Buy a bread maker. It can do everything, including baking the bread. Use unbleached (unbrominated) flour and add V2 tsp. vitamin С powder per loaf to help retard mold further (it also makes the bread rise higher).
Cook your supper from scratch. Emphasize fish for animal food, not beef, pork, turkey or chicken. Don’t buy bread crumbs, use your own. Don’t buy batter, make your own. Use genuine eggs, not substitutes. Wash your hands after handling raw meat or eggs.
Make your own salad and salad dressing out of olive oil, fresh lemon juice or white distilled vinegar (apple cider vinegar has aflatoxins), honey, salt and herbs to flavor. If your digestion isn’t strong enough for raw vegetables or fruit, make juice. Get a sturdy juicer and make your juice about half carrot juice and half from vegetables like celery, squash, lettuce, and broccoli. Make your own tomato sauce with pure herb seasoning, not from ajar or can (home canned foods are fine, of course, as long as they are not made in a big aluminum pot with aluminum-containing salt).
Cook real potatoes, not instant varieties. Peel them to get rid of Kojic acid (mycotoxin) and scopolamine (the green part). Make mashed potatoes from scratch, with milk, not box potatoes, nor chips nor French fries. Chips and fries were made in chemical grease called “hydrogenated.” There is a large amount of nickel in hydrogenated fats. Fry your potatoes in butter, lard or olive oil. Find butter that is not wrapped in foil and is not salted. Salt your own butter, using aluminum-free salt. Don’t wrap potatoes in foil to bake, coat with butter or olive oil. Don’t eat the peels.
Eat no meat that hasn’t been cooked as thoroughly as if it were pork.
other animals are as parasitized as we, full of flukes and worms and Schistosomes in every imaginable stage, and if the blood carries these, would we not be eating live parasites if we eat animals in the raw state? We have been taught to cook thoroughly any pork, fish or seafood. Now we must cook thoroughly any beef, chicken or turkey. It must be at cooking temperature (212°F or 100°С) for 20 minutes. Freezing is not adequate. Canned meats are safe from living parasites, but are not recommended due to added chemicals.
Drink 6 kinds of beverages:
• milk • vegetable juices
• water • herb teas
• fruit juices • homemade (see Recipes)
This means getting off caffeine. And if you are already fatigued, this means you might be even more fatigued for a short time. You might have headaches from withdrawal, too. But they will only last 10 days. Mark your calendar and count off the days. Take headache medicine, if necessary, but make sure it does not contain caffeine. For energy, to replace caffeine, take one arginine (500 mg, see Sources) upon rising in the morning and before lunch. soon you won’t need it.
Cutting down on coffee, decaf, soda pop and powdered drinks won’t do. You must be completely off. They contain very toxic solvents due to careless, unregulated production methods. Much is imported and can’t be sufficiently regulated.
Even though grain (drinking) alcohol is the recommended substitute for propyl alcohol, that doesn’t mean you may safely drink it. It is inadvisable to drink any form of alcohol at least until you are fully recovered.
1. Milk: 2% or higher, drink three 8 oz. glasses a day. Alternate brands. Buttermilk will do. Homemade yogurt is fine. Goat milk is also fine. Start with H cup and increase gradually, if you are not used to it. If you do not drink milk because it gives you more mucous, try to drink milk anyway. If you have other reactions, like diarrhea, try milk digestant tablets (available at health food stores). Milk is too valuable to avoid: there are many unwanted chemicals in most brands of milk, but it is solvent-free, mold-free and very nutritious. The only exception should be for serious symptoms, like swelling, colitis, flu, or chronic diarrhea.
But all milk, whether goat or cow, is contaminated with Salmonella and Shigella bacteria as well as fluke parasite stages. Cattle are immunized against Salmonella but it does not prevent its persistence in the bowel. All these are very harmful. Pasteurization does not kill all of them. Only heating to a rolling boil makes milk safe. To do this in the easiest way, pour 1 or 2 quarts milk into an enamel double boiler or microwavable glass jar. Stay in the kitchen while the heat is on. When the bubbles have risen to indicate boiling, turn off the heat. You may throw away the “skin”. Pour into glass jar and refrigerate. Another easy way is to use a pressure cooker that holds several pint jars of milk. All dairy products that have only been pasteurized are still contaminated. Ultrapasteurization does not improve matters. Dairy products that cannot be sterilized should not be consumed. It may be possible to find sterilized milk in paper containers on the store shelf—not in the refrigerator; if it wasn’t sterile it would go foul in a day! Canned milk has solvent pollution. Powdered milk has both solvent and bacterial pollution.
2. Water: 2 pints. Drink one pint upon rising in the morning, the other pint in the afternoon sometime. The cold water faucet may be bringing you cadmium, copper or lead, but it is safer than purchased water, which inevitably has solvents in it. Let it run before using it. Filters are rather useless because water pollution comes in surges. A single surge of PCB contaminates your filter. All the water you use after this surge is now polluted, so you will be getting it chronically, whereas the unfiltered water cleans up again after the surge passes. until you can test your own water for solvents, PCBs and metals, no expensive filter is worth the investment. An inexpensive pure carbon filter that is replaced every month may improve your tap water. Inflexible plastic pitchers fitted with a carbon filter pack are available (see Sources). Never buy filters with silver or other chemicals, even if they are just added to the carbon. Keep the filter sterile by soaking in diluted grain alcohol weekly.
3. Fruit juice: fresh squeezed only. Some stores make it while you wait. If they freeze some of it, you could purchase the frozen containers. Bottled fruit juices have traces of numerous solvents, as do the frozen concentrates, as do the refrigerated ones, don’t buy them. You have to see it being made, but watch carefully: I recently went to a juice bar where they made everything fresh, before your very eyes. And I saw them take the fruit
right from the refrigerator and spray it with a special wash “to get rid of any pesticides,” then put a special detergent on it to clean off the wash! so instead of getting traces of pesticide, I got traces of propyl alcohol! Another grocery store had a machine that squeezed the oranges while you watched. But if you did not watch them filling the jugs, you missed seeing them add a tablespoon of concentrate, from a bottle out of sight, to give it better flavor. It still qualifies as “Fresh squeezed 100% orange juice,” but thanks to that concentrate it now has toluene and xylene in it! Best of all, buy a juicer, select completely unbruised fruit, wash with plain water, and make your own juice (enough for a week—freeze it in half pint plastic bottles). For stronger flavor, leave some of the peel in the juice.
4. Vegetable juice: fresh or frozen only. If you or a friend would be willing to make fresh juice, this would be much better than purchased juice. start with carrot juice. Peel carrots (don’t scrape them, it’s too easy to miss small dirt spots) and remove all blemishes carefully, then rinse. Drink Mglass a day. After you are accustomed to this, add other vegetables and greens to the juice to make up half of it. use celery, lettuce, cabbage, cucumber, beet, squash, tomato, everything raw that you normally have in your refrigerator. Then drink one glass a day.
5. Herb tea: fresh or bulk packaged. Tea bag varieties are moldy. Buy a non-metal (bamboo is common) tea strainer. Sweeten with honey or brown sugar with vitamin С added.
6. Homemade beverage. If you will miss your coffee or decaf, try just plain hot water with boiled whipping cream. Sweeten with honey. Please see Recipes for many more suggestions.