Method Of Treatment
As soon as you find you are HIV positive, don’t panic. It was inevitable. It is also inevitable for many others with unexplainable risk factors. If you have a source of infection with the intestinal fluke and at the same time a source of benzene, HIV and AIDS are a logical result. You must stop the source of both.
Purchase or make a zapper or use somebody’s frequency generator (434 KHz to 421 KHz giving 3 minutes to each KHz). Kill your flukes immediately. Take vitamin B2 immediately to help detoxify benzene (three 100 mg. tablets 3 times a day, 9 altogether). Zap daily until you feel completely well: no night sweats, no coughing, no symptoms of any kind.
Remember parasites are all around us. We pick them up daily. And your weakened immune system lets everything gain a foothold in your body. Avoiding benzene will restore your immunity. Use the benzene pollution list to guide you.
Benzene Polluted Products
• Flavored food, yogurt, jello, candies, throat lozenges, store-bought cookies, cakes
• Cooking oil and shortening (use only olive oil, butter and lard)
• Bottled water, whether distilled, spring, mineral, or name brand. Bottled fruit juice.
• Cold cereal, including granola and health brands
• Toothpaste, including health brands
• Chewing gum
• Ice cream and frozen yogurt
• Pills and capsules. At least a third of all I test are polluted. This includes herbal extracts and prescription drugs. Test yours and switch brands until you find a safe one.
• Vaseline products
(Noxzema™, Vick’s™, Lip Therapy™), chap stick, hand cleaners
• Vitamins and other health supplements, unless tested.
• Rice cakes, even the plain ones
• Personal lubricant, including lubricated condoms
• Baking soda and cornstarch (see Sources)
• Soaps, hand creams, skin creams, moisturizers
• Flavored pet food, both for cats and dogs
• Bird food made into cakes
Fig. 44 Mexican made candy with no benzene.
It is impossible for me to have tested every batch of every food and product, but so many test positive you simply can not risk any of the foods and products on the list.
Learn to use the Syncrometer to do your own testing. While you are learning, observe the rules perfectly. There is no half way measure with benzene. Take an attitude of over-compliance, not “getting away” with as much as possible. Fig. 45 Pollutants are Over-compliance can bring back radiant in unlikely places health, strength you never knew you had,
a beautiful normal body again! You will be able to resume your plans for education, professional life, personal relationships, free of the sword hanging over you. You will not be infectious to anybody. Let over-compliance enthuse you.
Fig. 46 Every brand of popcorn and corn chips I tested had zearalenone contamination.
There are 2 extra rules that help eliminate benzene buildup:
1. Never eat moldy or grilled foods including popcorn, corn chips, grocery store breads, pasta, nuts, alcoholic beverages, toast, brown rice (white is OK).
2. Always take Vitamin B2 (three 100 mg tablets three times a day) and vitamin С (1/8 tsp. with each meal).
Plan For The Future
After you are well again, you may wish to indulge in some philosophy. How did an obscure virus-a snail virus!-become a human virus? This is not so bizarre. After all, rabies virus comes to us from animals, and many encephalitis viruses come from mosquitoes. How did HIV spread so rapidly? How did a pollutant as dangerous as benzene get to be in our very food? Are other parasites getting set to spring on us? What must be done to protect ourselves and loved ones from future disasters? Would getting away from fossil fuel be a big answer? Would getting away from preoccupation with chemistry be a big answer? Would more disclosure of industrial practices be an answer? Should the government agencies responsible for food and product safety be depoliticized? Should public inspection of food manufacturing be a right? Should disclosure of foreign origins of food ingredients be mandatory? Would communicating with other cancer and AIDS survivors be useful? The computer age would make communication possible. Communication leads to answers. Answers might lead to new policies. Policies supported at the grass roots level can bring about change.
Over 50 case histories of cured HIV victims are the subject of another book along with more detailed instructions and suggestions.