Horrors Of Metal Dentistry
Why are highly toxic metals put in materials for our mouths? Because not everyone agrees on what is toxic at what level. Just decades ago lead was commonly found in paint, and until recently in gasoline. Lead was not less toxic then, we were just less informed! The government sets standards of toxicity, but those “standards” change as more research is done (and more people speak out). You can do better than the government by dropping your standard for toxic metals to zero! simply remove them.
The debate still rages over mercury amalgam fillings. No one disputes the extreme toxicity of mercury compounds and mercury vapor. The ADA feels that mercury amalgam fillings are safe because they do not vaporize or form toxic compounds to a significant degree. opponents cite scientific studies that implicate mercury amalgams as disease causing. Many dentists advocate mercury amalgam fillings simply because they are accepted by the ADA, which they believe protects them from malpractice litigation. Why risk your health and life on their opinions? Remember everything corrodes and everything seeps, so amalgams must too.
Cadmium is used to make the pink color in dentures! Cadmium is five times as toxic as lead, and is strongly linked to high blood pressure.
occasionally, thallium and germanium are found together in mercury amalgam tooth fillings. Thallium causes leg pain, leg weakness, and paraplegia. If you are in a wheelchair without a very reliable diagnosis, have all the metal removed from your mouth. Ask the dentist to give you the grindings. Try to have them analyzed for thallium using the most sensitive methods available, possibly at a research institute or university.
I was astonished to find thallium in mercury amalgams! It couldn’t be put there intentionally, look how toxic it is:
TEJ500 HR: 3
Thallium and its compounds are on the Community Right To Know List.
THR: Extremely toxic. The lethal dose for a man by ingestion is 0.5-1.0 gram. Effects are cumulative and with continuous exposure toxicity occurs at much lower levels. Major effects are on the nervous system, skin and cardiovascular tract. The peripheral nervous system can be severely affected with dying-back of the longest sensory and motor fibers. Reproductive organs and the fetus are highly susceptible. Acute poisoning has followed the ingestion of toxic quantities of a thallium-bearing depilatory and accidental or suicidal ingestion of rat poison. Acute poisoning results in swelling of the feet and legs, arthralgia, vomiting, insomnia, hyperesthesia and paresthesia [numbness] of the hands and feet, mental confusion, polyneuritis with severe pains in the legs and loins, partial paralysis of the legs with reaction of degeneration, angina-like pains, nephritis, wasting and weakness, and lymphocytosis and eosinophilia. About the 18th day, complete loss of the hair on the body and head may occur. Fatal poisoning has been known to occur. Recovery requires months and may be incomplete. Industrial poisoning is reported to have caused discoloration of the hair (which later falls out), joint pain, loss of appetite, fatigue, severe pain in the calves of the legs, albuminuria, eosinophilia, lymphocytosis and optic neuritis followed by atrophy. Cases of industrial poisoning are rare, however. Thallium is an experimental teratogen [used to induce birth defects for study]. When heated to decomposition they [sic] emit highly toxic fumes of Tl [thallium]. See also THALLIUM and specific compounds.
Fig. 61 Thallium excerpt.
Thallium pollution frightens me more than lead, cadmium and mercury combined, because it is completely unsuspected. Its last major use, rat poison, was banned in the 1970s. Every wheelchair patient I tested was positive for thallium! One current use for thallium is in Arctic/Antarctic thermostats. When added to mercury the mercury will stay liquid at lower temperatures. Are mercury suppliers then providing the dental industry with tainted amalgam?
The cancer causing or carcinogenic action of metals has been studied for a long time, although it doesn’t get attention by our regulatory agencies. A scientific book on this subject was published in 1980. One table from this book is shown on page 431. We can see that chromium and nickel compounds are the most carcinogenic metals. Nickel is used in gold crowns, braces, and children’s crowns!
Note that the form of the metal is very important. For instance chromium is an essential element of glucose tolerance
factor, but most of its other compounds are extremely toxic. In general, xenobiotic compounds (foreign) are to be avoided! Metal doesn’t belong in our foods or in our bodies.
Fig. 62 More dental metal.
After your mouth is metal and infection — free, notice whether your sinus condition, ear-ringing, enlarged neck glands, headache, enlarged spleen, bloated condition, knee pain, foot pain, hip pain, dizziness, aching bones and joints improve.
Keep a small notebook to write down these improvements. It will show you which symptoms came originally from your teeth. Symptoms often come back! So go back to your dentist, to search for a hidden infection under one or more of your teeth, or where your teeth once were! That infection can be the cause of tinnitus, TMJ, arthritis, neck pain, loss of balance, and heart attacks!
Dentures can be beautiful. Of course, plastic isn’t natural, but it is the best compromise that can be made to restore your mouth. At least it isn’t positively charged like metals; it can’t set up an electric current nor a magnetic field in your mouth, all of which may be harmful.
Fig. 63 Beautiful plastic mouth.
Do not be swayed by arguments that plastic is not as strong as metal.
You see dentures everywhere and they seem strong enough to eat with. You will be told that “noble” metals like gold and platinum
and silver are oK, that they are “inert” and do not corrode or seep. Nothing could be more untrue. You may be keeping them glossy by the constant polishing action of your toothpaste. But if you look at the underside, the view is frightful. Everything tarnishes and everything seeps. You wouldn’t expect even a gold or silver coin that was dropped in a fountain 50 years ago to be intact. As metal corrodes your body absorbs it!
Fig. 64 Ugly metal in mouth.
In breast cancer, especially, you find that metals from dentalware have dissolved and accumulated in the breast.
They will leave the breast if you clear them out of your mouth (and diet, body, home). The cysts shrink and are simply gone. No need to do surgery!