Sometimes heel pain is due to heel spurs, sometimes it is not. Heel spurs are due to deposits. The usual heel deposits are uric acid and various phosphates. uric acid deposits become a breeding ground for bacteria. The phosphates give the deposits a rigid structure that is hard to dissolve. You may have to choose a pain killer, get specially built “orthopedic” shoes, or stop your daily walks to get relief from the piercing pains. These will not cure the problem but may “buy you some time” while you make basic changes in your lifestyle.
stop drinking tea and cocoa because they contain oxalic acid. stop drinking coffee, decafs, fruit juice and soda pop because they are contaminated with solvents. All of these must be detoxified by your body and eliminated by your kidneys. We should spare the kidneys these extra tasks when we wish them to clean up heel spur deposits. You must first dissolve the deposits, then help the kidneys eliminate them.
To dissolve them, you alkalinize your body’s pH, watching over it carefully with pH paper or Nitrazine paper. To help kidneys eliminate them, use the Kidney Cleanse and drink lots of water. Only water, not a beverage, helps the kidneys to eliminate.
Drink a pint of water upon rising in the morning, and a pint of water between meals.
Do not buy “special” water. Use your cold tap water only. If you don’t like the taste of your own tap water, get it from somebody else’s tap. Use only glass or reused polyethylene jugs. Polyethylene is opaque, not clear. It has already lost its plasti — cizer into the water that stood in it earlier. (somebody drank it!) Purchased water has traces of solvents from machinery and sterilizing equipment used in its bottling. Your own tap water is not pure (indeed it may have 500 toxic elements), but it never contains solvents in amounts I can detect.
Traces of solvents are worse than traces of other toxins.
Water filters are not the solution. They trap the pollutants and then allow a tiny amount to enter the water on a daily basis. Chronic toxin consumption is much worse for your health than periodic surges of toxins. You can use a small filter, that gets changed every month without much risk. This would dechlorinate the water, at least, and improve the flavor. The pitcher variety (it should be made of hard, inflexible plastic) and the faucet variety are listed in Sources.