Ear Noises And Ringing
This is also called tinnitus. A hissing or buzzing sound is heard in one or both ears. It can be continuous or pulsing off and on. It can be as loud as roaring.
Tinnitus is caused by three things acting in partnership: toxic elements, an allergy to salicylates (the aspirin family) and a bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae (the pneumonia bug). This “bug” can be carried in the chronic state after a bout of pneumonia or what seems to be a head-cold. It is always present in earache. It is easily activated by exposure to cold wind or drafts and certain toxic substances. For this reason I recommend keeping the ears warm in winter by keeping them covered or wearing a cotton plug or ear-muffs. The Strep bug can also cause Meniere’s syndrome, congestion, loss of balance and chronic sinus problems. often an antibiotic of the penicillin family helps immediately, then loses its effectiveness. This shows you that bacteria are involved but cannot be truly vanquished with antibiotics.
Streptococcus pneumoniae often hides in pockets under infected teeth and in holes left where teeth have been pulled— especially wisdom teeth. These can be found by alternative dentists who clean these cavitations. Strep also resides in the liver; clean them out with liver flushes.
Certain foods and many medicines, especially cough medicine and lozenges contain salicylate.
To cure the tinnitus we must stop using aspirin or any high level source of salicylates. We must also stop the exposure to certain toxic elements—lead, beryllium, zirconium, benzalk — onium. They are present in the air at gas stations and in many of our body lotions, soaps and salves. Switch to safe varieties. Niacin tablets, such as 100 mg, taken three times daily is another treatment, intended to increase the blood supply to the inner ear. Taking a thyroid tablet, by prescription, often helps too.
These methods never fail to improve tinnitus but a complete cure is seldom possible.
William Thall, 47, had a headache daily and was on pain medicine for it daily. He had tinnitus, a loud humming noise in the right ear. He had Shigella (producing nerve toxins) and Borellia (Lyme disease virus). He had Gaffkya, a respiratory bacterium under two wisdom teeth (right side). He also had Campylobacter and Anaplasma growing on him somewhere. He had Strongyloides too. He was toxic with vanadium (gas leak) and asbestos. After ten weeks he had two cavitations on the right side of his jaw cleaned, he had been on the parasite program and his tinnitus was gone, (he still had occasional headaches indicating he still had some Strongy- loides).
Billie Scott, 26, had a history of ear problems, and lots of headaches. She was started on the kidney cleanse. Then she added the parasite program including their two dogs. She had a cyst in her
left buttock, due to PCBs traced to the well water. She stopped using this well and switched off detergents for laundry and dishes. She switched off soda pop, onto milk. In 3Vi months her tinnitus was gone and the cyst was shrinking.
Larry Pelegrini, 59, had tinnitus in both ears but was otherwise a strong, tall, intelligent person, who cared for sick people, whether family or not. As soon as he saw how simple it was to kill invaders with a frequency generator, he bought one. Preventing their recurrence was his big challenge since he had neither the means nor insurance to do dental work. He was toxic with aluminum, copper and PCBs. After switching to borax for all washing purposes, he got rid of aluminum and could feel his memory improve. The kidney herbs cleared him of uric acid and oxalate and he felt more supple. He had to go off his favorite beverage to get rid of pentane and methyl ethyl ketone. Twice a week he killed two dozen parasites and bacteria, that just seemed to pop up from nowhere, in order to feel better and reduce his tinnitus. But he lived alone, had to cook, garden, take care of animals and his sick friends which gave him a lot of parasite exposure. Sometimes he would be toxic with arsenic (a new pesticide he tried out) or vanadium (gas leak) but mainly it was tooth filling metal. If only this wonderful man could afford his dental work: what a blessing to society he could be for a long time to come.
Infection anywhere in the head can cause sensitive scalp and scalp pain. Even a common cold can cause bouts of scalp pain. Clean up your dentalware and environment.
Lumps on the scalp are often called sebaceous cysts, actually this is where your body has sequestered PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls, extremely hazardous, now banned in the U. S., but often a pollutant in detergents.) Get rid of them by switching off detergents for all purposes. See Recipes for dishwasher liquid, dishwasher detergent, and laundry detergent replacements.