Bacteria are always at the root of bowel problems, such as pain, bloating and gassiness. They can not be killed by zapping, because the high frequency current does not penetrate the bowel contents.
Although most bowel bacteria are beneficial, the ones that are not, like Salmonellas and Shigellas, are extremely detrimental because they have the ability to invade the rest of your body and colonize a trauma site or weakened organ. These same bacteria colonize a cancer tumor and delay healing after the malignancy is stopped.
Another reason bowel bacteria are so hard to eradicate is that we are constantly reinfecting ourselves by keeping a reservoir on our hands and under our fingernails.
• So the first thing to do is improve sanitation. For a serious problem, use 50% grain alcohol (100 proof vodka) in a spray bottle at the bathroom sink. Sterilize your hands after bathroom use and before meals.
• Secondly use turmeric (2 capsules 3 times a day, this is the common spice) which I find helps against Shigella, as well as E. coli. Expect orange colored stool.
• Third use fennel (1 capsule 3 times a day).
• Fourth use digestive enzyme tablets with meals as directed on the bottle. (But only as long as necessary, because these frequently harbor molds.)
• Fifth use a single 2 tsp. dose of Black Walnut Hull Tincture Extra Strength. Add it to a V^lass of water and sip over a 15 minute period. stay seated until any side effect from the alcohol wears off.
• Sixth take Cascara sagrada capsules if constipated (start with one capsule a day, use up to maximum on label). Remember to drink a cup of hot water upon rising in the morning. This will begin to regulate your elimination.
It can take all six to get rid of a bad Shigella problem in a week. Afterward, you must continue to eat only sterile dairy products. Note that the Kidney Cleanse is often effective with bowel problems. Try it also.
You will know you succeeded when your tummy is flat, there is not a single gurgle, and your mood improves!
Constipation is often caused by E. coli and Salmonella from dairy foods, or from killing “good” bowel bacteria with antibiotics (killing a few by zapping actually restores good flora). Eat foods that restore the body’s good bowel flora: vegetables, sterilized milk (the milk sugar is essential), lots of water.
There are a lot of remedies for constipation, but many people enjoy this tea:
1 tbs. senna tea leaves % tsp. mint leaves
Boil for one minute in a quart of water, add a dash of vitamin С and brown sugar to taste. Sip through the day to avoid “bellyache”. It can take years for the body’s flora to “right themselves” after an antibiotic session, be patient.
Here are two ancient herbal recipes for obesity. I have not personally determined their effectiveness.
2 oz Fucus vesiculosus, cut (see Sources)
3 cups cold tap water
Boil for 15 minutes, covered. Cool. Dose: H cup four times a day on an empty stomach. After one week increase dose to V&up. You may add any flavoring desired.
Watch the pot carefully as it comes to a boil. If it boils over, you will have a month of stove-cleaning to do. The odor of Fucus boiling is wretched. So is the taste. Maybe garlic (fresh) would improve it.
1 oz fennel seed (crushed or powdered is fine)
3 cups cold tap water
Boil water, pour over herb. Steep 30 minutes. Strain. Add 4 oz honey (optional). Drink one cup each day.
You could take them both together, along with the Bowel Program, to be more successful, but the best single weight reducer is the Liver Cleanse.
% cup dried Hydrangea root % cup Gravel root % cup Marshmallow root
4 bunches of fresh parsley
Goldenrod tincture (leave this out of the recipe if you are allergic to it)
Uva Ursi capsules
Black Cherry Concentrate, 8 oz
Vitamin B6, 250 mg
Magnesium oxide tablets, 300 mg
Measure H cup of each root and set them to soak, together in 10 cups of cold tap water, using a non-metal container and a nonmetal lid (a dinner plate will do). After four hours (or overnight) add 8 oz. black cherry concentrate, heat to boiling and simmer for 20 minutes. Drink H cup as soon as it is cool enough. Pour the rest through a bamboo strainer into a sterile pint jar (glass) and several freezable containers. Refrigerate the glass jar.
Boil the fresh parsley, after rinsing, in 1 quart of water for 3 minutes. Drink H cup when cool enough. Refrigerate a pint and freeze 1 pint. Throw away the parsley.
Dose: each morning, pour together 3/4 cup of the root mixture and V4cup parsley water, filling a large mug. Add 20 drops of goldenrod tincture and 1 tbs. of glycerin. Drink this mixture in divided doses throughout the day. Keep cold. Do not drink it all at once or you will get a stomach ache and feel pressure in your bladder. If your stomach is very sensitive, start on half this dose.
save the roots after the first boiling, storing them in the freezer. After 13 days when your supply runs low, boil the same roots a second time, but add only 6 cups water and simmer only 10 minutes. This will last another 8 days, for a total of three weeks. You may cook the roots a third time if you wish, but the recipe gets less potent. If your problem is severe, only cook them twice.
After three weeks, repeat with fresh herbs. You need to do the Kidney Cleanse for six weeks to get good results, longer for severe problems.
• Ginger capsules: one with each meal (3/day).
• Uva Ursi capsules: one with breakfast and two with supper.
• Vitamin B6 (250 mg): one a day.
• Magnesium oxide (300 mg): one a day.
Take these supplements just before your meal to avoid burping.
Some notes on this recipe: this herbal tea, as well as the parsley, can easily spoil. Heat it to boiling every fourth day if it is being stored in the refrigerator; this resterilizes it. If you sterilize it in the morning you may take it to work without refrigerating it (use a glass container).
When you order your herbs, be careful! Herb companies are not the same! These roots should have a strong fragrance. If the
ones you buy are barely fragrant, they have lost their active in
gredients; switch to a different supplier. Fresh roots can be used. Do not use powder.
• Hydrangea (Hydrangea arborescens) is a common flowering bush.
• Gravel root (Eupatorium purpureum) is a wild flower.
• Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis) is mucilaginous and kills pain.
• Fresh parsley can be bought at a grocery store. Parsley flakes and dried parsley herb do not work.
• Goldenrod herb works as well as the tincture but you may get an allergic reaction from smelling the herb. If you know you are allergic to this, leave this one out of your recipe.
• Ginger from the grocery store works fine; you may put it into capsules for yourself (size 0, 1 or 00).
There are probably dozens of herbs that can dissolve kidney crystals and stones. If you can only find several of those in the recipe, make the recipe anyway; it will just take longer to get results. Remember that vitamin В6 and magnesium, taken daily, can prevent oxalate stones from forming. But only if you stop drinking tea. Tea has 15.6 mg oxalic acid per cup. A tall glass of iced tea could give you over 20 mg oxalic acid. Switch to herb teas. Cocoa and chocolate, also, have too much oxalic acid to be used as beverages.
Remember, too, that phosphate crystals are made when you eat too much phosphate. Phosphate levels are high in meats, breads, cereals, pastas, and carbonated drinks. Eat less of these, and increase your milk (2%), fruits and vegetables. Drink at least 2 pints of water a day.